Hamish Ross - Writer. The life exotic.
Hamish’s opinion on those things every man should know or be capable of.
– Every man should know right from wrong; living it; admitting to their wrong doings, and accepting the consequences of their actions
– Regardless of marital breakdown, every man puts his children before himself, regardless of his feelings toward his ex.
– Every man should own a suit, and all the things that go with it.
– Every man should know how to waltz
– Every man should be able to cook at least one quality three course meal without requiring instruction
– Every man should be capable of defending his loved ones, regardless of detriment to themselves
– Every man should know how to throw a decent punch with either hand
– Every man should have the equivalent of three months wages put away for unforeseeable emergencies
– Every man should have a basic understanding of…
View original post 305 more words
Leave a Reply